4.5.10

Dogglounge live mix 30 april 201: Susana B-Day Mix!



Last 30th April Friday was my wife B-day party… so this is an especial live mix I’ve done in her honor during my schedule time
Just to say  THANKS from my  soul to the woman who support me and reinforce me during 18 years… standing by my side on the happiness and holding  me on the bad ones… but don’t forget that sometimes women are the wildest thing on the world, so don’t be around when she is out of humor… you get your ass kicked! So, she is in fact the responsible of the energy inside of me, deep, sometimes dark… but with a lot of lights!
And tracklist:…..
Einatmen/ The Timewriter
Lay It Down (Andre Lodemann Remix)/ Omar
Breakwater (Deep Mix)/ Kenji Takashima
Out Of Time /Shur-I-Kan
Atemzug /The Timewriter
Egyptian Eye (Alex Kid Remix)/ Circular Star
Fate (Original Mix) /Bucher & Kessidis
Retroplex (Original Mix) /Soul Minority
Days And Times (Daniel Kyo Remix) /El Prevost feat D. Ham & Tina Penni
Kodachrome /Nils Penner
Jus Groove – Chez Damier Mix /Sascha Dive
Do You Remember (Tom Taylor 2 Pin Dub Remix) /El Prevost feat D. Ham
Suntan Warriorz (Soul Minority Deep Mix) /Budai & Vic
Freerider (Kirby Remix)/ Owain K, Jaime Anderson feat An-Tonic
Im Satisfied (Kirby & Arubas Deeper Remix) /Scoper & Bubba
Cruise Around The World /Roberto Rodriguez
Between The Beats (Original Mix)/ Harold Heath
Astor (Shur-I-Kan Remix)/ Robert Babicz
Meggie (Original Mix)/ Elias Tzikas
Voodoo Dib /Tigerskin



Hope you enjoy!


Sem comentários: